How To Get Free Domain

Want to get domain for your website? But it is costly for you to buy!! Don't worry today I will teach you how to get free domain for your website

 Step 1: 

Go to Dot TK or click here to redirect into the page

Step 2:

Find your ideal domain


Then click check availablity

and it will show you the list of the available domains


 now click on get it now then on check out

 now click on continue 


Step 3: 

Now enter your mail address and click on verify my email address

   
A verification link will be sent to your mail click on the link


Fill all the information they ask and tick the box that says  I have read and agree to the Terms & Conditions and then click on complete order


And thats how you can get free domain


If you like my contents share it to your friends and check my blog regularly!! 

Comments